commited to the highest safety standards
OUR intermodal capacity is defined by our drayage and warehousing capacities in Mobile and New Orleans.
We can haul 20′ and 40′ containers, as well as 40′ reefer containers. Our fleet of Triaxle tilt chassis and 40ft dump trailers serves bulk customer needs. We also offer flatbeds and vans within 400 miles of Mobile, AL.
More Drayage info:
Strategic partner, Merchants Transfer Co. offers more than 2.2 million square feet of secure warehousing facilities, flexible leases, and private or contract warehousing.
THREE Mobile County facilities have easy access to I-65, I-10, I-165, and Highway 43.
More Warehouse info:
Flexibility Through Strategic Partner, Merchants Transfer Co.
The Future of Container Terminals in Mobile
- Container terminals in 62 countries
- 181 ports and terminal facilities
The Gateway to Reliable Distribution Service to-and-from Southern Mississippi
- Headquartered in Moss Point
- 42-mile railroad from Evanston to Pascagoula
Well Equipped to Port Entire Industries
- World-class shipping
- Ultra-modern logistics
Innovative Infrastructure for Ports, Cargo Carriers and Cargo Owners
- Napoleon Container Terminal & Nashville Ave. Break Bulk Terminal in New Orleans, LA
Third-Party Warehousing & Distribution Center
- Over 117 years of experience
- Three facilities in Mobile and Saraland, AL
- Over 2.2 million square feet warehouse capacity
Sister Company Providing Domestic & Logistic Services
- Logistics services, warehousing, intermodal transit, freight and support
- Under Southern Intermodal Xpress and over 1,000 contracted independent owner operators
HERE are available links to download the documents required for our intermodal services.
NOT seeing what you are looking for, please contact us for your specific needs.